Casa Loma is now a museum and landmark in uptown Toronto, constructed in the Gothic Revival style. It was originally a residence for financier Sir Henry Mill Pellatt. Casa Loma was constructed over a three-year period from 1911-1914. The architect of the mansion was E. J. Lennox, who was responsible for the designs of several other city landmarks. Comissioned by Sir Henry Pellatt, the house cost approximately $3.5 million and took a team of 300 workers three years to build from start to finish.