Winner of the World Architecture Festival Award the Norwegian wild reindeer centre pavilion is a most for anyone interested in anything. You could say so much about this structure but the photo's tell a beautifully constructed story. fan-bloody-tastic !!
The National Park was established to
- preserve a large, continuous & essentially untouched mountain area,
- preserve an alpine ecosystem with its natural biodiversity,
- preserve an important part of the range of the stocks of wild reindeer in Snøhetta and Knutshø,
- safeguard a variation in habitats,
- preserve the landscape morphology & its distinctive geological deposits,
- protect cultural heritage.
The park itself is really out of this world and deserves a few days discovery !!!