It was opened in 1522.
It placed great masters as Gil de Hontañón, Bigarny Felipe, Juan de Rasines future master builder of the Constables, etc.. The Joint monastery inhabited by contemplative Dominican nuns Closing since its foundation, covering 55,000 m². Its construction began in 1514 and 10 years later in 1524 works were completed, there is a stylistic unity, model Catholic kings.
We meet a Renaissance humanist, and is the most primitive that is introduced in Spain.