It was built in 1827 and officially closed in 1880. Well-known personalities from the arts, culture, politics and Wirktschaft are burried in this cementery.
Ivy covers the narrow paths between the graves and climb trees, causing a feeling of restlessness and tranquility at the same time.
The ruins of the tombstones are stored in the Lapidary.
Mo-Thu 10-16 h.
Fr 10-13 h.
Closed Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
Men are requested to wear headdress on their visit!